9.13.2012

FUELed

Have you heard of any place that offers not just food and a laid-back place but a society of revolutionists as well (in a good sense, though)? If not...

I introduce to you, Fuel.ph

Fuel.ph is located at Smallville Complex, Iloilo City. It's not just a tambayan, it's more of a society where you share common and contradicting ideas about anything. Their advocacy is to provoke young individuals who have hidden skills and passion to use it for betterment. They say Fuel.ph is more than a cafe, it's a MOVEMENT!

Fuel.ph offers wide variety of foods, my favorite was their rendition of Snow Balls
Have you tried snow cones? Yes, that shaved ice desserts served in a paper cone or cup topped with a sugary syrup. In our part of the globe, we have different variations like ice scramble and iced candies which are quite uninteresting already. For a change, I tried snowballs at fuel.ph.


I failed to take pictures of the place since there was a "gathering" when i went there with a friend. But here are some pictures of the famous snow ball and me. Haha.


This was taken by Joseph via instagram, i just grabbed it from his timeline.


I read Wuthering Heights while waiting for our snow balls.



Good thing Joseph was with me, i have someone to take my pictures. haha. I promise, when i have a chance to visit Fuel.ph again, i'll take more pictures. Ok?

<3 Lexx

No comments:

Post a Comment