9.13.2012

Calling Names

Names are used for identification, to distinguish someone uniquely from the others. Most of us have one, two or three names. In my case i have two, Alexia Mae, but i was nicknamed, Tin-Tin. My mom said they took it from St. Augustine's since i was born two days before his feast day.

At home, they call me Tin-Tin,  sometimes Tinay. And at times when Mom gets mad at me she calls me Acay. They say, it's Mommy's own translation of maldita. Hehehe.

My friends have different names for me, still derived from my first name. Most of the people know me as Alex.

When i was studying in Cebu, they call me Lexie and i love it. :)

Here in Iloilo, i was only known as Alex. Some call me Lex and Alexis. It doesn't matter. As long as you don't call me anything offensive, i won't make a fuss. Hehe.

<3, Lexx





  

No comments:

Post a Comment