9.16.2012

Picturesque

I am very fond of taking pictures with my Sony point-and-shoot and while we were at fuel.ph last Friday i took some amateurish pics that would exhibit (hopefully) the scenic interior of the place. Here's some.


Would you believe i just took this with a point and shoot cam?

 I love this one here. No, i mean the photograph.

 Ah, my gallant distant relative and friend, Joseph Montano.

He's usually my photographer, but for this night he's my subject.

Ted has a good eye for photography. He took this, BTW.

 Took this at the powder room. nice eh?
Do you dare? I shot this from their freedom wall.

We also got the chance to watch the "open floor", we didn't participate though. Not our thing. hehe. After chilling for some time at fuel.ph, we headed to Coffeebreak Avenue, drank cold coffee (but i had mine hot, cold's not good for my throat), discussed school and the upcoming board exam and gossiped. I never knew boys could be so verbose! I had fun, though.

<3 Lexx

No comments:

Post a Comment